Friday, September 20, 2013

Portland Middle School teacher John W. Beasley accused of molesting two young relatives



This man is sick and has no business teaching children. 


Oregon Live reports a middle school teacher from Reynolds school District was arrested in Multnomah County Circuit Court Thursday afternoon accused of sexually abusing two young relatives. 

Portland Police arrested John W. Beasley, 53, on Wednesday.  He’s accused of four counts of first degree sexual abuse, sodomy and unlawful penetration. 

The alleged abuse occurred between September 2011 and September 2013 according to court records files on Thursday.  Beasley stated that he thought there was no harm in engaging in sex with the children because they were curious. 

More here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because they were curious?? Freak pervert!
My young son once told me he wondered what it would be like to fly like Superman. But I sure didn't let him jump off the roof to find out!!

Anonymous said...

THAT man should be shot...and when he lands in prison....I hope hes taken out!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He was my former teacher who I never would think he do this