Thursday, May 23, 2013

Obama had the nerve to utter the phrase, “dereliction of duty” in his speech today!



In a speech to change the subject away from multiple scandals plaguing his presidency, President Obama said the following:

“I would have detained and prosecuted Awlaki if we captured him before he carried out a plot, but we couldn’t.  And as President, I would have been derelict in my duty had I not authorized the strike that took him out.”    Full speech here

I think it’s no coincidence Obama used this phrase in his speech to give the impression that he’s firmly in control of national security.  But, when our consulate was under attack in Benghazi Libya Obama went MIA and left the job of protecting U.S. personnel to underlings. 

Yes, President Obama was dereliction in his duty as commander-in-chief because he went missing for 8 hours while our boys was under fire and the entire world knows it.   

No comments: