Thursday, January 24, 2013

Video: OMG Boehner Finally Gets It: “I can only conclude from that inaugural speech that Obama wants to annihilate the GOP!”



This is the most sense Boehner has made in two years!

Hot Air

Via WaPo, skip to 9:50 or so for the key bit. I’m mighty curious to see if our fair and impartial media, who assured us for years that Obama was a soft-partisan “pragmatist,” will dismiss this as hysterical wingnuttery when commentators on the left, right, and center have all made similar points in the last few days.

“[G]iven what we heard yesterday about the president’s vision for his second term, it’s pretty clear to me and should be clear to all of you that he knows he can’t do any of that as long as the House is controlled by Republicans,” Boehner said. “So we’re expecting over the next 22 months to be the focus of this administration as they attempt to annihilate the Republican Party. And let me tell you, I do believe that is their goal. To just shove us in the dustbin of history.”

More here

Follow me on Twitter@thelasttradio

No comments: