Sunday, January 27, 2013

Miley Cyrus Goes Bra-less in Cosmopolitan Magazine Cover: Her Slutification Continues



Last year I posted about how Miley Cyrus is on a downward trend in both her lifestyle and her appearance.  

She didn’t have to do this to herself to keep her millions of fans from her Hama Montana days.  

Unfortunately, due to bad advice, drugs, or a combination of both, this airbrushed Cosmo cover is a sad thing to see for the once wholesome image that has surcombed to the World.    


Miley Cyrus graces the cover of Cosmopolitan's March issue, and judging from the revealing cover photo, where the braless singer rocks a white blazer next to the words "It's Miley B*tches," it's clear that Mi is back to her daring self again.

In a sneak peek of the issue's interview, Miley opens up about her fiance, actor Liam Hemsworth, explaining that he's most important to her.

"Number one is my relationship with Liam," she says. "That's what I feel the most confident in because you never know; there's so much hype behind my new record, but it could come out and, worst-case scenario, everyone f------ hates it."

Speaking of her upcoming album, Miley tells the mag how free she feels this time around.

"I've never gotten to make a record like this because Disney's always been on my back saying, 'You've got to promote the TV show in two months, so make sure your record's done ... and when you promote your record, can you promote the show, the movie, and the 'Hannah Montana' record?'" she recalls. "I was basically carrying two people's careers and trying to make mine the priority. Now, it's almost like being a new artist and trying to make a first impression. I think the best thing I could have done was take those two years off to really live, because now people don't think of me as who I was on the TV show."

More here

Follow me on Twitter@thelasttradio

No comments: