Friday, January 18, 2013

Chris Christie sides with Obama saying that 'reprehensible' NRA ad bashing First Daughters' Secret Service detail 'made him cringe'



More proof why Chris Christie doesn’t deserve to come within 1,000 miles of the GOP nomination!  I thought the NRA ad was on point because the school where Obama’s sends his kids already had armed security before his kids even went there.  It has nothing to do with the Secret Service! 

 

DailyMail


'For any of us who are public figures, you see that kind of ad, and you cringe, you cringe,' he said. 

'My children had no choice that I wanted to run for governor. I mean, I pretended that they did, I asked them what they thought. But in the end they had absolutely no choice in whether I ran for governor or not.
'The president doesn’t have a choice, and his children don’t have a choice, of whether they’re going to be protected or not.

'It’s awful to bring public figures' children into the political debate. They don’t deserve to be there.'

Christie clearly feels strongly about the issue as he was quick to post a video of his response to his own YouTube account. 

More here

Follow me on Twitter@thelasttradio

No comments: